UP DATED – SCHEDULE: SPEARS Southwest Tour & Fireworks Spectacular – June 17thadmin
Saturday, June 17, 2023 – One Day Event Format
8:00am Registration / Pit Gates Open –
10:00am – 1:00pm Optional Open Practice – $100 per Mod or PLM, $200 per SLM
Rotating Sessions: MOD 15 Minutes, PLM 15 Minutes, SLM 30 Minutes
If the track is clear, another division car/or cars can enter the track until a current designated division car rolls up to enter during their session.
1:30pm Chapel Service
1:45pm SRL Driver/Crew Chief Meeting
2:30pm – 3:15pm SPEARS Manufacturing Modified Series Practice
3:15pm – 4:00pm SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Practice
4:00pm – 4:45pm SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series Practice
- No Single Car Qualifying – Lap times from “Practice” will set the lineup for the Heats.
- You can go out as many times as you would like during your session.
- Note – Your car may be scaled and inspected at any time during or after “Practice/Qualifying”.
- The results from the Heats will set the final starting order for the Main Events.
- Same four tires used for Heat and Main.
4:00pm SPECTATOR GATES OFFICIALLY OPEN
5:00pm SPEARS Manufacturing Modified Series Tech
5:20pm SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Tech
6:15pm SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series Tech
SRL Modified Series Heat – 12 laps
SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Heat – 20 laps
SPEARS Pro Late Model Series Heat – 12 laps
SRL Modified Series Main Event – 50 laps
SPEARS Southwest Tour Series
JM Environmental Wild West Shootout
“For Those About to Rock 107”
LiUNA ‘Feel the Power’ FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR!
SPEARS Pro Late Model Series Main Event – 50 laps
- Pit Passes: $45 Adults / $20 Kids 10 and Under
- Spectator Gates open at 4pm – General Admission $25, Kids 6-10 $10. No Parking Fee.
- VIP Suites, Trackside RV, & Tail Gate Spots are Available. Reservations Required
- Free General Camping – No Golf Carts on the grounds.
- For more information go to kernraceway.com.