ASPHALT OPEN PRACTICE NOTES AND REMINDERS – SATURDAY, MARCH 9TH – KCRPadmin
- TIRES and FUEL: Tires and Fuel Sales will be open on Saturday from 10am to 2pm.
- RESPOND BACK: If you plan to purchase tires on Saturday, please let us know how many you will need mounted on Saturday, we will plan our staffing accordingly.
- MORE REPSONSE: Please respond back to this email if your team plans to be part of Saturday’s Practice.
- K-RAIL: We have moved the K-rail that separates the ¼ mile from the pit area. In trying to improve all things we are doing at KCRP, we have essentially widened the back straight-away on the ¼ mile. We will use this weekend as a test to get feedback from the drivers, then determine if this move is permanent.
- PARKING: With the K-Rail being moved, we have reduced our pit parking area. On Saturday, all teams will be parked along the Top Row, with Legends, Bandos and Mini Dwarfs parked in the Turn 2 (Southeast) area of the pits.
- SAFETY: Again with the move of the K-RAIL, we cannot allow anyone standing within 50 feet of the K-RAIL during practice on Saturday.
- REGISTRATION: Please go to Registration to sign in and purchase your armband/pit pass. $35/ea (Kids 10 & under $20).
- MARCH 15th PRACTICE: There will be practice on Friday, March 15th for cars that are competing on March 16th.
- TRANSPONDERS: Transponders will be available for the ½ mile practice sessions. Available when Tires Sales is open.
- UPDATED MODIFIED RULES: See Attached – Left Side Percentage, Frame and Body Height updated.
- HOOSIER INVENTORY: Additional Hoosier 970’s will arrive by Saturday in assorted sizes.
Thank you – Please let us know if you have any questions.