KCRP SUMMER BREAK – PREPPING FOR A BIG FINISH TO THE 2019 SEASONadmin
Kern County Raceway put a big exclamation point on the first half of the season with one of the biggest events of the year on June 29th. The Bulwark FR “All American Saturday Night” saw a huge crowd enjoying phenomenal racing from The Spears Southwest Tour, The Spears Manufacturing Modified Series, INEX Legends, Mini Dwarfs, and The Salute to America Fireworks Spectacular. Kern County Raceway now enters their Summer Break. The break will last from June 29th to September 6th.
KCRP will fire the engines back up on Saturday, September 7th with an event that has never been done before and may never be done again! Dirt and Asphalt races on the same night at the same facility! This can only happen at Kern County Raceway!!
The “Psycho Saturday 350” will feature over 350 laps of racing on dirt and asphalt ALL IN ONE HUGE NIGHT!! Race fans will enjoy this night for one low price! $20 a carload!! Bring your family and friends and enjoy an entire night of racing on both asphalt and dirt for one low price!!
Great food, Live entertainment, Racing, and Family Fun!! Don’t miss the “Psycho Saturday 350” Saturday, September 7th only at Kern County Raceway!
The 2019 season at Kern County Raceway will finish up with these great events!
- “Psycho Saturday 350” – September 7th – 350 laps on dirt and asphalt all in one big night!
- Coors Light “Championship Finale and Celebration of Kern County Agriculture” September 14th
- King of the West 410-Winged Sprint Cars plus Mini Stocks – October 5th
- “The Bulwark FR October Classic” Spears Southwest Tour Series and K & N Pro Series West on the same night! The Legend Returns! – October 26th
- “The George Snider Classic” – On Dirt – 360 Wingless Sprint Cars, 305 Winged Sprints, POWRi BCRA Midgets – November 9th
- “The George Snider Classic” – On Asphalt – King of the Wing National Sprint Car Championship and Motor City/Holders AC Super Stock Triple Crown Finale – November 10th
Kern County Raceway is proud to partner with Dignity Health, Bulwark FR, Coors Light, Motor City GMC, General Production Service, and Whelen Engineering.
Please visit KCRP online at www.kernraceway.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kernraceway and follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/kernraceway and Instagram at www.instagram.com/kernraceway