KCRP ROARS BACK AFTER SUMMER BREAKadmin
On Saturday Night September 7th, Kern County Raceway will do something that’s never been done before and may never be done again! KCRP will hold two complete race events at two separate tracks at the same facility on the same night! Hundreds of laps of racing on dirt AND asphalt! All for just $20 a carload!! Don’t miss the “P-Dubs Psycho Saturday”!!
Below is a rundown of the night’s events: on September 7th
ASPHALT TRACK –
- $20 A Carload!! Good for both tracks.
- Spectator Gates open at 5:00 pm.
- Racing will begin at 7:00 pm.
- Full Night of Racing – NASCAR Late Model Twin Main Events Championship Night, NASCAR Super Stocks, NASCAR Modified Series, Hot Stocks, Junior and Senior Mini Dwarfs Championship Night, INEX Legends Triple Crown Race #3, INEX Bandoleros.
- Championship Presentations for Late Models and Junior and Senior Mini Dwarfs.
DIRT TRACK –
- Heat races start at 8:00 pm.
- Final round of the “Holders A/C A-Mod Triple Crown” $1,500 to win!! Champion to be crowned.
- Final Round of the “Motor City GMC United Series” for the B-Mods, Champion to be crowned.
- Hot Stocks will race on dirt and asphalt on the same night.
- Hobby Stocks to complete the race night.
- The top of turn four of the asphalt track will be the place to be – where you can see both tracks!
- Festival like atmosphere.
- LIVE Music.
- Ice Cold Pepsi, Coors Light, and more.
- Full-Service Bar.
- Close to both tracks to catch all the action and not miss a lap.
Dirt and Asphalt Races all in the same night! Just $20 a carload! The P-Dubs Psycho Saturday!
Kern County Raceway is proud to partner with Dignity Health, Bulwark FR, Coors Light, Motor City GMC, General Production Service, and Whelen Engineering.
Please visit KCRP online at www.kernraceway.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kernraceway and follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/kernraceway and Instagram at www.instagram.com/kernraceway