FIREWORKS, FAMILY FUN, AND RACING THIS WEEKEND AT KERN COUNTY RACEWAYadmin
The Bulwark FR “All American Saturday Night” is always a big event for Kern County Raceway, This year it’s even bigger!
This Saturday, June 29th, for the first time in track history, The Spears Southwest Tour and The Spears Modified Series will take center stage on the same night at the big half-mile. Add to that the biggest fireworks display in Kern County, the INEX Legends National Qualifier and Mini Dwarfs, this is a night you won’t want to miss
- FIREWORKS – The annual Salute to America Fireworks Spectacular, the largest in Kern County, will thrill young and old alike! Fans will be thrilled by the high flying, non-stop, huge explosions!! The finale will have you singing “God Bless America” at the top of your lungs as we celebrate our Nation’s Independence!
- TICKETS – Adult General Admission tickets are just $20 Dollars, with discounted tickets for Youth (6 to 15), Seniors (65 +) and Active Military only $14. Reserved seats are $25. You can get a “Family Four Pack Special” 2 Adult and 2 Youth tickets for the low price of $45, available at the box office only. All other tickets are available online at kernraceway.com or at the box office on race day or by calling the track this week between 8 am and 4 pm. Track Office phone number (661) 835-1264
- SPECTATOR GATES – Gates will officially open for the Bulwark FR All American Saturday night at 5:00 pm with opening ceremonies at 7:00 pm
- RACING – The top two touring series’ in the west will compete for the first time in track history on the same night. Race fans will enjoy the Spears Southwest Tour “Bulwark FR 50/50 presented by Spears Manufacturing 50th Anniversary” as well as The Spears Modified Series “Firecracker 40/40 presented by Lucas Oil” plus The INEX Legends National Qualifier and the future stars of racing, The Mini Dwarfs!
- RACE FORMAT – The Spears Southwest Tour and Spears Modified races will be broken down into two equal segments. Race fans will be able to see both series race within the first hour after the first green flag drops! Race teams will be able to make limited adjustments during their respective breaks.
- FOOD AND FUN – As always Kern County Raceway will have plenty of great food available for the fans! Our main concession stand will have fan favorites like the chicken strips and fries, and Checkered flag loaded nachos as well as refreshing Pepsi soft drinks and Ice-Cold Coors and Coors Light! Plus, Carnie Kettle Corn, and the all new KCRP patio bar, Featuring all the great Coors products as well as mixed drinks on the south patio. Live music will greet the race fans as they arrive as Tim Styles will once again have an acoustic set of your favorite country classics! Dignity Health will be on site with important information and goodies as well as our media sponsor KUZZ!
- NATIONAL TELEVISION – The Bulwark FR All American Saturday Night will be broadcast nationwide on MAVTV! Broadcast date to be announced!!
Kern County Raceway is proud to partner with Dignity Health, Bulwark FR, Coors Light, Motor City GMC, General Production Service, and Whelen Engineering.
Please visit KCRP online at www.kernraceway.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kernraceway and follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/kernraceway and Instagram at www.instagram.com/kernraceway